Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365: Day 10

Day 10: The sun was shining onto the snow, making it sparkle this morning. I decided to take a walk (maybe not the smartest idea, since it was about 20-degrees outside, but it was still nice) because I wanted to take some pictures of the glittering snow. I went down to the local golf course. I took a bunch of pictures, but this one is one of my favorites because I like the leaves, still remaining from fall and trying so hard to stay attached to their branches during winter. Too bad there wasn't a spring flower nearby to add to the picture. :) I played around with editing on this picture and used actions to do an edge burn and an HDR effect.

I am already 10 days into this project and haven't missed a day yet. Not bad, considering I wasn't sure if I would make it a week without forgetting to take a picture. I'm enjoying finding things to photograph. Hopefully I can start getting a bit more creative soon. :) I am also excited to see that my readership has grown in just these 10 days. Thanks so much to everyone who is visiting my blog. I appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!